Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dire Time for Us (Trashed)

2 posters

Go down

A Dire Time for Us (Trashed) Empty A Dire Time for Us (Trashed)

Post  RockerFrozzo Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:50 am

This morning, the morning of June 23rd, Tuesday, I found the room destroyed and the stickies within it wiped. We've been trashed. I'm currently working to resolve the issue at hand as we speak, however, times are looking dim for the Kingdom Hearts RPG. I've begun to restore the Main Room in a direction of the Zelda RPG, I need to talk to Mike. Anyhow, do not make any changes to your characters yet. Either way we go, we continue our character's storylines the way they were. Meaning everyone gets their main back in KH, or, everyone gets their character back in Zelda.

I have reseted rights, if you're a room owner please come to me. Otherwise, do not ask for rights. I have to toughen the Rights System, only allowing Room Donater's, and Paying People to Rights.

As for the day number? The timer has been stopped for now, and it shall remain Day 2 if we decide to return to KH. Please comment below and do not worry about the future.

Thanks again, Abby, for providing us with this forum.

I hope to see you all soon,
- RockerFrozzo

RockerFrozzo

Back to top Go down

A Dire Time for Us (Trashed) Empty Re: A Dire Time for Us (Trashed)

Post  Mitchel800 Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:13 am

So if it had become a Zelda one, could we all still rift?
Mitchel800
Mitchel800

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum