Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sora's Bio. leon570

Go down

Sora's Bio. leon570 Empty Sora's Bio. leon570

Post  leon570 Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 am

"I don't need a weapon, my friends are my power!"

Height:??
Weight:??
Eye Color:Sea blue
Hair color:Light brown
Friends: Kairi,Riku,Leon,Etc.
History: Sora is the hero and main protagonist of the Kingdom Hearts Series,as well as weilder of the Keyblade. Sora is voiced by Haley Joel Osment in the english versions and Miyu Irino in the Japanise versions. He is an upbeat teenager who may be simple minded at times, but is very aware of the importance of his quest. He possesses a strong sense of justice and an unrelenting heart. At times he is impulsive and quick to anger, but he always sincere about what he says and does. He is best freinds with Riku and Kairi Sora is fourteen in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and fifteen during the events in Kingdom Hearts II. He lives on Destiny Islands with his best freinds Riku And Kairi. Sora,Riku,and Kairi wish to escape from the Destiny Islands,and find out what lies beyond. Sora is also the complete being of Roxas and the original self to Xion. His name is derived from the japenise word "Sky".

leon570

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum